Sometimes Arman let’s me do really cool things, like take over his link up for the day and ask deeply personal questions. Okay so none of this weeks Spill it Sunday questions are that personal, but they are fun and that’s really what this is all about.
1. What is your middle name? If you don’t have one do you wish you did? What would it be? I have the same name as about 75% of the Sarah’s I have met, Elizabeth. Maybe not the most creative but it’s got a nice ring to it.
2. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? There was a stretch where I wanted to be Belle from beauty and the Beast and I transitioned from that to Broadway star. Neither of those worked out for me, which is probably for the best given how well I sing.
3. What do you keep in the glove box of your car? Not gloves, which bothers my OCD self on occasion (I like the names of things to match their purpose). I’ve got the usual registration and insurance, along with the manual for my car and a couple of pens.
4. Name one food that always seems to go bad before you eat it? Bananas. They usually end up overripe on our counter, which is how I end up hoarding them in our freezer.
5. What was the last workout you did?
I did a quick HIIT
workout yesterday before heading up to the BF’s for the rest of the weekend.
6. When was the last time you got the giggles in an inappropriate moment? What did you do? This seems to happen a lot when my little brother is around, so I’m waiting on this one, no giggles since he’s been home but it’s only a matter of time 🙂
7. If you had to pick one song to play continuously in the background of your everyday life what would you pick? Porcelain
by Helen Jane Long. It’s a simple melody that seems to fit a variety of moods and it’s just pretty to listen to.
8. What would you do if you got 25 hours in a day while everyone else was still stuck with 24? I’d set aside an hour to actually work here, instead of leaving it to sporadic chance, that way the blog wouldn’t interfere with living my life but it would still get done. That time would probably end up being cooking/photographing time because why not get an extra hour of eats in the day?
9. Pick a great picture of you/your family/your friends, tell us the background story of what’s happening in it. This was a family vacation in Seattle and San Francisco a few years back. My brother and I had pulled up some grass to eat our lunch and within minutes we were completely surrounded by seagulls. Thankfully they didn’t come for us (or our lunch!) but it definitely made for a great photo.
10. Whats your favorite quote/song/image when you need a little inspiration?
What song would you want on a constant repeat? What’s one thing that’s made your life great this weekend?