Good morning everyone! I’m keeping it short today so I have more time to spend with my mom (after finishing work, of course). But I figured since it is Mother’s Day, why not invite her along for all the Spill it Sunday goodness 🙂
I even got her to take a selfie for the occasion.
1. If your tastebuds could only decipher one flavor for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Strawberries
2. What sports did you play as a child, if any? In high school I loved playing tennis with my friends.
4. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? What’s the strangest thing you want to try to eat? I once had a bite of a brain taco my friend brought to work… never again
5. Lions, tigers or bears? (Oh my) Lions(?)
6. What is your favorite restaurant you’ve ever been to? Wildfire, which is a nice restaurant by us we’ve been to for various family celebrations.
8. What is the best compliment you’ve received? When someone compliments my kids, because it shows I’ve done a good job raising them.
9. Describe your personal style (for clothing or decor) and why you like it. Anything comfy and cozy.
10. What is one thing you absolutely want to do this summer? Enjoy daily walks outside while the weather is nice.
Be sure to share some love with your mom today (and maybe take a selfie).