Annnnd just like that there went another week, my bad. I swear I have all these wonderful lists and plans for posting each week and then something happens. I think it’s called life… or Netflix... 😉
I fully promise to catch you up on everything that’s been going on around here, including those long awaited waffles, at some point this week. But today is Sunday, the day of duck faced selfies and secrets with the Big Man himself.
This week starts the with questions submitted from other bloggers for Arman’s Spill it Sundays (maybe if I ask really nice he’ll let me submit the questions some week)
1. In real life are you more of an extrovert or an introvert? I think this picture of my wild Saturday night last night pretty much answers this question.
Not that I don’t love to go out for an evening of drinks or dancing, just not when I have to work in the morning! Thank goodness my weekend ABA sessions are done at the end of the month when I move up to the BF’s.
2. If money were no object where would you move to? Seattle. Hands down, no need to think. Some of my family lives out there and I have loved it every time we’ve gone to visit.
3. What are your hobbies besides blogging, food, and working out? Well I’ve been pretty open here about my struggles with my Netflix addiction... in reality though I like to spend what little free time I have reading. When I have more of it I like to get crafty making cards, wall art, and photo albums, but I haven’t had that kind of free time in a while.
4. If you have a sibling what do you have in common and where do you differ the most? My brother and I have a lot of the same interests when it comes to books (he always makes good recommendations), TV (he shares my Netflix problem), and being active (though he’s thinking of a triathlon which is way beyond me).
As far as differences he’s a lot smarter than me, and way more outgoing, though I have him beat when it comes to creativity in the kitchen (plus I do a waaayyy better duck face).
5. If you were able to spend one day as the opposite sex, what would you do? Attend an outdoor concert or other outdoor event so I could enjoy going to the bathroom without having to wait in a long line for a sketchy port-a-potty!
What’s your favorite thing about your favorite sibling? Did you do anything wild and crazy for your Saturday night?