Keeping it short today since I’m so late to the game… on the bright side I passed my comps this afternoon which marks the last “real” thing I have to do before graduation. Here’s a snapshot of my past week, not including today’s snow because I’m going to pretend that didn’t happen!
- Gluten Free waffles made with my new (almost) free waffle maker.
- Supernatural which I’ve been binge watching again.
- Saturday’s gorgeous outdoor run.
- Celebrating my (almost!) perfect pass on my Oral Exams.
- Lemon Blueberry
Crackgranola from the one and only hostess of our weekly list-fest.
- My lovely cap and gown for next month’s ceremony.
- Bubble baths which have been a wonderful way to relax after long days at my medical placement.