What a way to start the week, I think I’ll be able to get used to having Monday’s off with the BF now that I’ve switched to my medical rotation. I may need more time to get used to the actual rotation though, I went for a few hours on Saturday to meet with my supervisor and go over the basics and lets just say I may be in over my head. Lucky for me she gave me a huge pile of materials to review…
It was really hard to leave my school placement behind last week though. I may not have loved everything about the site but there was no denying that I got to work with some wonderful kids. Here’s hoping all those interviews I have lined up (#2 is this Friday!) lead to something great so I can have a whole bunch of kiddos all to myself next year.
There wasn’t much exciting about the rest of the week, but I did manage to cross quite a few things off my to-do list, and what better way to recap then with Meghan’s increasingly popular week in review.
- Worked full 5 days at my school placement, a few hours at my medical placement, and a Sunday double my usual ABA gig
- Worked out 4 days last week
- Wrote and published 4 blog posts, including a recipe
- Got my first picture accepted on FoodGawker! (shameless self promotion I know, but I’m excited! Plus I have no shame, you know that).
- The usual weekend laundry/outfit planning… having to wear a “uniform” of khaki pants and some sort of blue top made it much easier this week, and also gave me an excuse to justify my impulse buy of 2 new shirts at Target
- Scheduled 2 more interviews and filled out a few more job apps
- Said goodbye to my baby brother as he headed back to school from his spring break
- Officially started my new Netflix addiction… anyone else watch Supernatural? I’m totally hooked
I might be a little quiet this week as I settle into my new schedule (and
binge on Supernatural try to learn all the new material required for my medical site) but I’m hoping to not drop off the grid completely.