Can I just say I’m not a huge fan of this “spring forward” thing? True the extra daylight is nice, as is the reminder that spring might actually be on its way, but losing an hour in my already short weekend? Let’s just say I had to get creative to pack it all in this week.
My to-do list, blog post/workout schedule, and stress frog (what you don’t have one?)
My weekend food prep. Granola (of course), rice with spinach and caramelized onions for a few lunches, and freshly bottled kombucha.
But since I recap the same sorts of things week after week (the joys of being a full time student who works weekends) I thought I would start this week off with a different sort of list.
I got this book ages ago (sometime in High School judging by some of the content) but basically each page is a prompt to start a different sort of list. Guilty pleasures, people you wouldn’t mind sleeping with, past hangouts, bad habits…
Basically it’s a list lovers dream in terms of memory collecting, and since lists are the thing of the day for Monday’s I decided to share a page with you 🙂
My one major accomplishment last week was my first interview for a real job, coupled with filling out even more applications over the weekend (school’s are finally starting to post openings for next year). Since I’ve got job hunting on the brain I decided to share the “past jobs” page out of my Listography book.
- Babysitter 6th grade-current (yes I still babysit on occasion)
- Waitress at Steak’n’Shake, 2006-20011
- Campus Rec Customer Service Agent, 2009-2012
- Language Acquisition Lab Assistant, 2010-2012
- Red Lobster (aka Dead Lobster), summer 2012
- My current job as an aide in a local clinic, 2012-current
- Studypoint Inc. Test Prep Tutor, 2012-2013
- Applied Behavior Analysis intervention provider (my current weekend gig), 2013-current
Not bad for 8 years out in the job market 😉
I’m thinking of sharing more lists from here as weeks go by, just as a way to spice up the recaps, any of the above mentioned topics pique your interests?
Be sure to go visit Meghan and see what everyone else listed up!