Hey guys, the BF and I are
hooking up getting together collaborating on a quickie post for today as I get ready to fight through the crazy amount of rain we’re expecting.
I ask the questions, he types the answers and thats how we do the monthly Boys Behind the Blog linkup!
1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? If I could live anywhere it would be: stateside- Denver, CO. Or in a different country it would be Barcelona, Spain. [He just hasn’t experienced the awesomeness that is Seattle yet 😉 but Spain could be cool too ]
2. Sand or snow? Depends on the location and time, as well as who I am with. [since he’s here today we’re saying sand… I’m sick of snow!]
3. What Winter Olympic sport would you rock at? Duh, I’d be a stellar defenseman for USA Hockey.
4. You’re cooking a romantic dinner- what is your go-to dish? My go to dish would be a finely seared steak, topped with crispy shrimp and a alfredo sauce. Served with a delicious wine. [not sure he knows how to make any of this except the wine… but I’d take that as a date night any day]
5. Fill in the blank: This year, I gave Sarah Pie a ____________________ for Valentine’s Day? This year I will.. TBD. 🙂 [to be fair I got his responses before we celebrated TBD included a gorgeous arrangement of daisies (my favorite), homemade Fruity Pebbles rice crispy treats, dinner at a fun seafood place and tickets to see Monuments Men].
Fingers crossed I don’t drown on my way to class tonight!