Hey guys! I’ve got a quickie (get your mind out of the gutter) here for you today, courtesy of the BF as I finish my last day of studying. My life (and my blog) wouldn’t be the same without this guy, so it seems fair enough that I let him have control once in a while (again with the gutter people, or is that just me?)
1. Describe yourself in 5 words. passionate, loyal, caring, spontaneous, adaptable
2. What is your biggest fear? getting old; aging; no longer being 21 (and here I thought nobody liked you when you were 23…)
3. What is your favorite candy? depends what mood- I really like laffy taffy, starbursts, mike & ikes, chewy sprees; then chocolate: turtles (funny story about turtles… he once had a box of them for me from his mom, that he kept in his trunk for about 3 months before finally remembering to give them to me, after she asked about them of course. Needless to say she’s never given me candy since)
4. What was the best Halloween costume you’ve ever worn? Lloyd Christmas from Dumb & Dumber
That was the year I went as Bones
5. Who is your favorite football team? DAAAAAAAAAA Bears 🙂 (oh football…..)
Like the answers? Want to interview the man in your life? Be sure to check out Mal Smiles and Never the Same Spice Twice to see the questions for the boys next month!