1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog (see above).
2. Link to the person who nominated you. That would be the one and only Peanut Butter Lover
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself. (See below)
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
What is your favorite meal?
This question was HARD!! If I could only pick one it would probably be Gluten Free pizza from Biaggi’s. Despite my recent incident with a different GF pizza I don’t think I could ever give this stuff up. The picture is a “copycat” I make at home when I can’t find someone to take me out, but it doesn’t do the real thing justice.
What’s your favorite season?
Fall is obviously the best season (and not only because my birthday is in November).
I also love jeans and boots, sweaters and a mug of tea, apples, pumpkins, and beautiful leaves.
What are you currently obsessed with?
Trader Joe’s almond butter! Hands down this is the best one I have tried (and I’ve been through a few jars in my day…). I may or may not have bought 3 jars the last time I was there because I live in a constant state of fear of the store running out (it happened once, that was a bad 2 weeks…).
I put this stuff on apples and tortillas. I add it to may cereal and my smoothies.
I eat it by the spoonful. I think I have a slight addiction.
What are you reading?
Fascinating stuff, right? I’m sitting for the Praxis exam (my national licensing test) in October, so besides blogs I haven’t been doing much free reading lately…
Flats or heels?
Both? Asking me to pick a favorite pair of shoes is like asking me to share my almond butter (aka not gonna happen). From my chucks to my silver flats, to my latest splurge, and my favorite thrift score (clockwise from left) I have a lot of shoes in my closet that I wear on a regular basis.
Though once boot season is here the chance of any other shoes getting regular wear time drops off 🙂
Are you a morning or night person?
When I get to bed on time on a morning person (BF can attest to that!) I prefer to get up and get a start on my day, rather than sleeping the morning away. Though all bets are off when I miss my bed time.
What’s your favorite pin on Pinterest?
I don’t know where it came from originally, but it is so simple and true.
What’s a song you can’t get out of your head?
Considering my favorite song can change 6 times before breakfast I figured I would choose a musical classic that never fails to get me smiling. Because really who doesn’t want the one person perfect for them?
Who is the last person you talked to?
I texted the BF goodnight before hitting post on this… I guess I actually talked to my mom when I said goodnight a few hours back.
What are 5 things you can’t live without?
My planner, my phone (/timer/ipod/gps/camera/backup planner/dictionary), tea, my yoga mat, and bathtubs.
I would like to nominate:
And from each of you I want to know…
- One food you cannot live without?
- Favorite type of music to start the day?
- Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt?
- Book or Movie?
- If you could only shop for food at one store for the rest of your life which store would you choose?
- Number one favorite thing you own?
- Your favorite post on your blog?
- What’s your favorite way to relax after the worst kind of day?
- Biggest social media addiction?
- Best thing you’ve ever made?