Hey guys, my guest post yesterday bumped everything off a day, but I am back as promised with this weeks Week in Review!
I’m still camped out at my Aunt’s with the puppy and the cat, getting used to having my own space (and still loving having free run of the fridge). Since it’s
Monday Tuesday that means things get list-y and you know I’d hate to disappoint you by not sharing my lists 🙂
- Way too much meat this weekend! Made chicken and veggie kebabs, steak fajitas, and egg sandwiches while BF was here (that man likes his meat). We also went out to Portillos (my favorite!) where I had to get a cheeseburger. At least I passed off some of the meat onto my carnivore.
- Made up a lovely batch of granola, along with some banana nut muffins to keep me going through all the mornings this week.
- Stocked the fridge with my smoothie basics so I can throw together any combo I want in seconds in the am.
- Daily puppy walks
- Yoga 2x this week
- 1 run/walk with the BF (my goal by this time next year is to have his stamina on the trail)
- I’m considering signing up for the 5k fundraiser at job #1 this fall…. someone talk me out of this craziness before it’s too late!
- Had my first ever guest post yesterday! (Thanks again Liv!)
- Something changed in gmail that has sorted all my comment notifications into a separate email tab, I don’t know what it is but I love it and I hope it stays that way!
- Working on putting the finishing touches on the logo for my own link up party, look for the launch this Thursday 🙂
- Dropped my family off at the airport on Saturday, they’re off camping and exploring in Seattle with the rest of my extended family (on my mom’s side) without me 😦
- Had a wonderful weekend cooking, drinking and “dating” the BF. We went to see Monsters University, drank way too much wine, and took the puppy to a concert in the park
- I finished my last official summer class last night! I still have to finish clinic, and this stupid online course the state of Illinois is making me take, but I am so close to my 2 weeks of freedom from school and I cannot wait another second 🙂