Hey guys, I know I promised you a reveal of my new Blogs I follow page today (and I promise it’s coming) but sometimes life gets in the way… in the form of a surprise visit from the BF!!
(I know I mentioned he was looking at getting time off work to come visit but we hadn’t actually confirmed it until last night when he said he’d be at my aunt’s by the time I got off work!)
That being said I thought today would be more fitting to post my
You’ll have to forgive me for doubling up on the questions, I only got around to asking this (and last) months questions the other day…Without further ado I’m turning things over to the BF (though I’ll chime in throughout!)
1. Does your girlfriend use your real name or a nickname on her blog?
I believe she just refers to me as her BF, however I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s accidentally slipped my name a few times (I haven’t!). I know she’s definitely displayed pictures of us.
2. If you had a blog, what would the title be?
Avoiding the Crash: A kid from the 90s who’s having difficulty balancing being an adult and wanting to relive the glory days.
3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog?
Not at all, she’s extremely prioritized and good with time management. If anything, my interactions with her spike and or encourage her blog use.
4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship?
It’s incorporated more experimental foods because we like to cook together (she cooks, I mostly watch and try to help out anyway I can), and it’s also provided her with topics.
5. What is your favorite post on her blog?
Probably the one about our (hopefully new) Christmas tradition of baking GF sugar cookies and then painting them with colored sugar frosting. I believe that post also included our Christmas gift to each other, a day and night in the city of Chicago. (It did, and it’s one of my favorites too!)
6. What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?
Adrian Grenier, most notably from Entourage. He’d have to tame the hair a bit, though I’m fairly certain I could grow out my hair like his and curl it. He’d also have to put on some muscle (sort of bragging). Though I enjoy his loyalty with his friends, and his inability to make important decisions until it’s almost too late! lol
( I could handle this!)
7. What is your dream car?
Anything that lasts. Haha but my absolute dream would be to have a 1960s maroon ford mustang.
8. Do you have any tattoos? What, where, why?
I do not, however it’s not because I am against getting one. I just haven’t thought of anything good or meaningful that I would want permanently on my body. Location however, I have thought of: upper back, just below the collarbone area. I’ve been told I have a toned back (wonder who said that….)
9. Boxers or briefs?
Boxers on work days, briefs on going out days.
10. List 3 random facts about yourself…
- I enjoy isolation as much as I enjoy being in the company of other people
- I enjoy romantic comedies, almost any classic or newly classic Disney movie, and am willing to give anything in the musical department a try. Also, I like quoting romantic comedies, and who doesn’t enjoy singing along to Disney soundtracks? (You can all AWW at that one)
- I enjoy studying and learning about the human body; yet I currently study and learn about Fungi for money (exciting stuff, right!?); and I will soon be a published scholarly author!
Now if you’ll excuse me I’m off to play house with the BF and the puppy for the rest of the weekend 🙂 We’ll resume our regularly scheduled food/health/wellness post’s on Monday!
What’s your favorite thing about your BF/fiance/hubby?