Sorry. Just had to get that out of the way 🙂 You all know how much I’d been looking forward to seeing my better half and a weekend of sun, and music was just what I needed. But there was actually a lot going on last week, most of which fit into my goals for a better me this July. So seeing as it’s Monday let’s break it all down week in review style.
This was a crazy week for food between the 4th of July party with my family and the partying BF and I did all weekend at the concert.
- Fruits and veggies in mass quantities
- Pasta salad (still in the testing phases but delicious!)
- Waaayyy to much to drink this weekend (but whose counting?)
- 2, 2-mile runs through the new neighborhood (still not sold on the idea but I’m trying)
- 2 yoga flow routines from Yogatic
- I finally passed 100 clock hours at school, I had a lot of clients who missed due to all the snow storms we had this winter, and it was such a relief to finally pass that first benchmark. Only 300 to go!
- First week doing therapy at job #1, both of the clients I get to work with the summer are AWESOME! Which is always a great way to start… now if only I could make these hours count for school…
- Great session with my client at job #3 on the morning of the 4th, and again yesterday right when I got home. I’m so fortunate to have stumbled into this job because I continue to learn from my client every day we work together.
- 4th of July celebration with my family included a backyard BBQ and a awesome round of salad bowl (which is basically charades on steroids) Naturally my team won 🙂
- Weekend up at Alpine Valley with the BF included 2 amazing setlists, picture perfect weather, good food, great drinks, and a month’s worth of backlogged kisses!