Hey Guys! This has been one crazy weekend and it’s leading into what is looking like a hectic week. Perfect time to reflect on all that I have gotten done with a week in review, right?
Be sure to stop by Meghan’s to see what the other OCD, list making, types have been up to 🙂
- Lots of salad, fruits, and veggies left over from the brothers graduation party
- Made some fabulous strawberry (and a blueberry) banana muffins using up more of said fruit
- Then this happened… you only live once right? One lifetime is not enough to eat all the French Onion dip I would like to.
- Went to Trader Joe’s after work yesterday and got all sorts of delcious eats. And then proceeded to eat an entire bag of pea crisps (yes, they were that good!).
- I linked up with 3 lovely ladies for posts last week, and tested/photographed and posted a recipe for you all
- Got my matches for June’s Cara Box and Foodie Pen Pals swaps (yay for new friends and treats!)
- Made some new bloggy friends via instagram (which means I have more to read now!!) 🙂
- Officially moved out of our home. We’ve lived here almost as long as I can remember so it’s a weird experience. I’m not sad like my mom (it’s not like I was planning to live here forever haha) but I think it’s the fact that we we moved into a place small enough that I have to share a room with my 18 year old brother…
- This morning I get to head off to my first ever experience on Jury Duty (woot…). This would probably be an interesting experience and something I would like, if I wasn’t currently in school. And didn’t have a huge test tomorrow. So today it really seems like more of a hassle than anything else, but whatcha gonna do?
Due to the move you’l notice a lack of pictures today. I promise I’ll have some of the new place up later in the week…once I find my camera 🙂
Have you ever had to share a room with an opposite sex family member?